“It will takes bold step from you today to reach your full potential hereafter.”
I have grown to believe there is one clear distinction difference between someone who is dreaming of escaping from unfulfilling life in order to pursue something more meaningful to life and someone who has remain in the state of static because of the fear of failure is DECISION.
DECISION is the biggest, boldest step in any journey worth taking in life. Deliberately deciding to do something different about your dreams, deciding to make a change about your life today.
See when you take a bold step 🕺🕺…..
~ You’ll be reminded of the resilience of the human spirit.
Henry Ford said – one of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his greatest surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t.
~ You’ll reinvigorate and refuel your self confidence.
Robert Hughes said – A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop.
~ You’ll attract like minded people who will help pull you up.
Aaron Levis – A great mission will attract like minded individuals that want to go on the same journey with you.
~ You next steps will become clearer.
To get through the hardest journey we need to take only one step at a time but we must keep on stepping forward.
So what are you waiting for? Make a decision to take a bold step to polish your untapped potentials.
Good morning, do have a great day.
I pray this new month brings with it the peace and serenity you so truly deserve.
I pray you enjoy favorable and joy-filled month in Jesus name. Amen
Happy Sunday and Happy New Month!
For more inspiration follow us 👉 @irebammie
Well, today is gradually coming to an end. How was your day? Hope it was splendid and if otherwise don’t worry be calm remember you can’t always have a good day. But you can always face a bad day with a smile and good attitude because there is another day tomorrow to make it better.
Smile😂😂 and be grateful to God.
LIFE is good when you are happy, see LIFE is better when other people are happy because of you. People may not reward you or thank you for what you do but when God is the reason for loving and giving, you will receive a greater blessing in return.
SPREAD THE LOVE OF GOD TO OTHERS.
The queen behind Holistca2be have nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Even though I was completely surprise with this nomination, I also felt honored to be considered as the sun a giver of light. Thank you Queen Susana for this nomination and your inspiring, must-follow blog: https://holistica2be.wordpress.com/
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for a blog post, and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answers to Susana’s questions:
- What do you love the most about yourself? Be sincere and honesty.
- What are you REALLY grateful for right now? I belong to Jesus.
- How do you reconnect and recharge yourself? Through the word of God and prayer.
- What step, big or small, can you take today towards your dream life? Acquiring more knowledge.
- If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for? To have more platforms to preach about Jesus.
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world? The positive change through my lifestyle.
- How do you shine your light to those around you? By being the good example to them.
- What do you aim to add through your blog to other people’s life? To make sure light of God is reveal and inspire life to be better.
- How blogging has changed your life? To be more committed and expose my mind on how to do things better.
- What keeps you blogging? My desire is to be a plus to life.
- Do you see yourself blogging in 10 years? Yes
- Here are my nominees:
Thank you all for shinning your light and brighten our days!
My questions to the nominees:
- Where does your motivation and inspiration to write come from?
- What is your aim for blogging?
- What is your biggest challenge so far?
- What are the principle that keep you going ?
- What was your toughest decision you ever make?
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world?
- What are your regret in life?
- What was your biggest achievement so far?
- How do you shine your light to those around you and beyond?
- What are you planning to change about your life?
- If you are giving open cheque, what would you write?
To all that have been with me along this amazing journey called apostlespeaks, thank you from the heart! Your presence here is much appreciated. It is a privilege to have you on this journey of blogging.
A Prayer to Start your Day!
Thank you for all the daily benefits am enjoying everyday. Here i am to commit my plans to your hand oh Lord, establish my plans, guide and protect me this new week and let your glory shine more in my life in Jesus name. Amen
Good Morning, do have a great day.
You can’t elude CHALLENGES.. No matter how careful you are with life. Always be ready to face and OVERCOME whatever life throw at you.
It is a new day get up, dress up and get set to win again today.
Good Morning, do have a victory day.