Well, today is gradually coming to an end. How was your day? Hope it was splendid and if otherwise don’t worry be calm remember you can’t always have a good day. But you can always face a bad day with a smile and good attitude because there is another day tomorrow to make it better.
Smile😂😂 and be grateful to God.
LIFE is good when you are happy, see LIFE is better when other people are happy because of you. People may not reward you or thank you for what you do but when God is the reason for loving and giving, you will receive a greater blessing in return.
SPREAD THE LOVE OF GOD TO OTHERS.
The queen behind Holistca2be have nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Even though I was completely surprise with this nomination, I also felt honored to be considered as the sun a giver of light. Thank you Queen Susana for this nomination and your inspiring, must-follow blog: https://holistica2be.wordpress.com/
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for a blog post, and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answers to Susana’s questions:
- What do you love the most about yourself? Be sincere and honesty.
- What are you REALLY grateful for right now? I belong to Jesus.
- How do you reconnect and recharge yourself? Through the word of God and prayer.
- What step, big or small, can you take today towards your dream life? Acquiring more knowledge.
- If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for? To have more platforms to preach about Jesus.
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world? The positive change through my lifestyle.
- How do you shine your light to those around you? By being the good example to them.
- What do you aim to add through your blog to other people’s life? To make sure light of God is reveal and inspire life to be better.
- How blogging has changed your life? To be more committed and expose my mind on how to do things better.
- What keeps you blogging? My desire is to be a plus to life.
- Do you see yourself blogging in 10 years? Yes
- Here are my nominees:
Thank you all for shinning your light and brighten our days!
My questions to the nominees:
- Where does your motivation and inspiration to write come from?
- What is your aim for blogging?
- What is your biggest challenge so far?
- What are the principle that keep you going ?
- What was your toughest decision you ever make?
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world?
- What are your regret in life?
- What was your biggest achievement so far?
- How do you shine your light to those around you and beyond?
- What are you planning to change about your life?
- If you are giving open cheque, what would you write?
To all that have been with me along this amazing journey called apostlespeaks, thank you from the heart! Your presence here is much appreciated. It is a privilege to have you on this journey of blogging.
A Prayer to Start your Day!
Thank you for all the daily benefits am enjoying everyday. Here i am to commit my plans to your hand oh Lord, establish my plans, guide and protect me this new week and let your glory shine more in my life in Jesus name. Amen
Good Morning, do have a great day.
You can’t elude CHALLENGES.. No matter how careful you are with life. Always be ready to face and OVERCOME whatever life throw at you.
It is a new day get up, dress up and get set to win again today.
Good Morning, do have a victory day.
Hello world, it’s midweek again. All glory to our Maker the creator of everything for the gift of life, sound health and blessing every time. Let us embrace the life given to us by doing something worthwhile and spreading God’s goodness around.
Here is wisdom tidbit for today Everything has opportunity, but not everyone sees it.
What we do see depends mainly on what we look for. Everything in life has both opportunity and obstacle, it’s what you see that magnify most. Though we may all look at the same things at the same time, it doesn’t means we will see the same things.
Your view in life will determine your step in life. A perfect example is the story of David, The Army of Israel and Goliath. With different perception of who Goliath is. David see Goliath as an opportunity that is too BIG to MISS, while other soldiers see as an obstacle that is too BIG to FACE. Therefore whatever you face in life your conclusion will determine your result..
Good bless you, do have a joyful day.
Easter is a time of reflection and joy. When we emerge from our cocoon of doubt to fly freely on the wings of faith. Jesus did it for us.
Happy Easter Sunday!