The queen behind Holistca2be have nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Even though I was completely surprise with this nomination, I also felt honored to be considered as the sun a giver of light. Thank you Queen Susana for this nomination and your inspiring, must-follow blog: https://holistica2be.wordpress.com/
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for a blog post, and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answers to Susana’s questions:
- What do you love the most about yourself? Be sincere and honesty.
- What are you REALLY grateful for right now? I belong to Jesus.
- How do you reconnect and recharge yourself? Through the word of God and prayer.
- What step, big or small, can you take today towards your dream life? Acquiring more knowledge.
- If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for? To have more platforms to preach about Jesus.
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world? The positive change through my lifestyle.
- How do you shine your light to those around you? By being the good example to them.
- What do you aim to add through your blog to other people’s life? To make sure light of God is reveal and inspire life to be better.
- How blogging has changed your life? To be more committed and expose my mind on how to do things better.
- What keeps you blogging? My desire is to be a plus to life.
- Do you see yourself blogging in 10 years? Yes
- Here are my nominees:
Thank you all for shinning your light and brighten our days!
My questions to the nominees:
- Where does your motivation and inspiration to write come from?
- What is your aim for blogging?
- What is your biggest challenge so far?
- What are the principle that keep you going ?
- What was your toughest decision you ever make?
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world?
- What are your regret in life?
- What was your biggest achievement so far?
- How do you shine your light to those around you and beyond?
- What are you planning to change about your life?
- If you are giving open cheque, what would you write?
To all that have been with me along this amazing journey called apostlespeaks, thank you from the heart! Your presence here is much appreciated. It is a privilege to have you on this journey of blogging.