LIFE is good when you are happy, see LIFE is better when other people are happy because of you. People may not reward you or thank you for what you do but when God is the reason for loving and giving, you will receive a greater blessing in return.
SPREAD THE LOVE OF GOD TO OTHERS.
The queen behind Holistca2be have nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Even though I was completely surprise with this nomination, I also felt honored to be considered as the sun a giver of light. Thank you Queen Susana for this nomination and your inspiring, must-follow blog: https://holistica2be.wordpress.com/
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for a blog post, and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answers to Susana’s questions:
- What do you love the most about yourself? Be sincere and honesty.
- What are you REALLY grateful for right now? I belong to Jesus.
- How do you reconnect and recharge yourself? Through the word of God and prayer.
- What step, big or small, can you take today towards your dream life? Acquiring more knowledge.
- If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for? To have more platforms to preach about Jesus.
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world? The positive change through my lifestyle.
- How do you shine your light to those around you? By being the good example to them.
- What do you aim to add through your blog to other people’s life? To make sure light of God is reveal and inspire life to be better.
- How blogging has changed your life? To be more committed and expose my mind on how to do things better.
- What keeps you blogging? My desire is to be a plus to life.
- Do you see yourself blogging in 10 years? Yes
- Here are my nominees:
Thank you all for shinning your light and brighten our days!
My questions to the nominees:
- Where does your motivation and inspiration to write come from?
- What is your aim for blogging?
- What is your biggest challenge so far?
- What are the principle that keep you going ?
- What was your toughest decision you ever make?
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world?
- What are your regret in life?
- What was your biggest achievement so far?
- How do you shine your light to those around you and beyond?
- What are you planning to change about your life?
- If you are giving open cheque, what would you write?
To all that have been with me along this amazing journey called apostlespeaks, thank you from the heart! Your presence here is much appreciated. It is a privilege to have you on this journey of blogging.
Someone ask me a question this morning on my way to work and it was a direct one.
Bro .. 👉WHAT CAN COMPLETE YOU AS A PERSON?
And i pause a moment to meditate very well on the question. Finally i said nothing will ever complete me without God. Have you ever seen a bolt and knot before, if a bolt lose it’s knot what happen the bolt become useless also if a knot lose it’s blot, the knot become useless. These apply to me and God, if i lose God, am useless.
I can only be complete in God nothing less or more.
Let your relationship with God be strong because 👉A RECOGNITION WILL NEVER COMPLETE YOU.
YOUR FRIENDS WILL NEVER COMPLETE YOU.
YOUR DEGREE WILL NEVER COMPLETE YOU.
YOUR CAREER WILL NEVER COMPLETE YOU.
YOUR SPOUSE WILL NEVER COMPLETE YOU.
YOUR POSSESSION WILL NEVER COMPLETE YOU.
NOTHING WILL EVER COMPLETE YOU. 👇
BUT ONLY A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD WILL EVER SATISFY YOUR EMPTINESS IN LIFE.
And the person said thank you very much am satisfied with your answered.
So i decided to share it with you as well, hope you are blessed.
For more inspiration follow my blog, thank you.
Wow! All glory be to God in the highest for the life,wisdom,strength, giving me. It’s being two years now, i join WordPress and it has been wonderful meeting great people. To all those i follow, thank you for been there ahead to encourage me, to all those that follow me too thank you. To all those who likes and comments on my post 👏👏👏👍
Remember anything in life worth having is worth working for. Success often come to those who dare to act. It rarely goes to those who are afraid of failure, though i am not yet there but i never give up only goal, i keep on trying until i breakthrough. Do likewise!
Good Morning, do have a great day.
God grant me the placidity to accept the thing i cannot change, the Courage to change the thing i can and the wisdom to know the difference.
Most of the problem we find ourselves in this day are cause by self. We failed to realize that there are something we don’t have the capacity to change and there are something we have the capacity to change when we don’t know the difference we put ourselves in trouble that why your prayer should be the wisdom to know the difference when to act or not.
Let me ask you this question 👉Can you do everything in capacity to add to your age what you will actually be next year now.
*It is impossible so there are things that would not be change whether you try it not.
You need wisdom to know so that you wouldn’t waste your energy on things that doesn’t change and neglect the areas you can change.
Whenever you feel like just burying yourself under the cover of quitting, remember that nothing extraordinary is achieved by giving up. Remain focused, and be with people who help and encourage you. Keep working hard, you are amazing, so don’t think for one second that you are not.
Good Morning, rise and shine from now.
What is your choice?
We are not given a good or a bad life. We are given A LIFE.
It’s up to us to make it GOOD or BAD.
So take full responsibility of your life from now to make it a good one.