“It will takes bold step from you today to reach your full potential hereafter.”
I have grown to believe there is one clear distinction difference between someone who is dreaming of escaping from unfulfilling life in order to pursue something more meaningful to life and someone who has remain in the state of static because of the fear of failure is DECISION.
DECISION is the biggest, boldest step in any journey worth taking in life. Deliberately deciding to do something different about your dreams, deciding to make a change about your life today.
See when you take a bold step 🕺🕺…..
~ You’ll be reminded of the resilience of the human spirit.
Henry Ford said – one of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his greatest surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t.
~ You’ll reinvigorate and refuel your self confidence.
Robert Hughes said – A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop.
~ You’ll attract like minded people who will help pull you up.
Aaron Levis – A great mission will attract like minded individuals that want to go on the same journey with you.
~ You next steps will become clearer.
To get through the hardest journey we need to take only one step at a time but we must keep on stepping forward.
So what are you waiting for? Make a decision to take a bold step to polish your untapped potentials.
Good morning, do have a great day.
“When you are permit to see a new day. it is a sign that your assignment is not over. So be grateful to God and do your best not to misuse the opportunity giving to you by God“.
Use your day wisely!
Good morning, do have a blissful day.
A piece of encouragement for you.
Time flies and memories fade. People change and new friendships are made. Only the true remain forever at our side. Eventually the disappointment and pain will subside.
It is all about the journey and what has yet to come. Life is what you make of it; you are what you’ve become. Life is too short to hold onto regrets. Forgiveness is key even though you may never forget.
Cherish the good and remove the bad. Some people don’t realize till it’s gone what they’ve had. Moving on is a way of life. There will always be obstacles, pain, and strife.
You must believe that you are strong enough to fight. You have to believe in yourself to do what is right. Always do for YOU no matter what you do, because in the end the only one who has your back is you.
Never be afraid to take a stand, and always be willing to lend a helping hand. A little bit goes a long way. All it takes is a smile to brighten someone’s day.
Your chance to live is now, so what are you waiting for? The world is yours for the taking and so much more. Endless possibilities are forever at your disposal. The chance to live another day is life’s golden proposal.
Never let anyone tear you down, and never let anyone steal your shine and make you frown. So will you sit in the shadows and let darkness win again?
Or will you rise up and make the light your friend? Here is your chance, so what will you do?You’ve got this because I believe in you.
Remember LIFE IS NOW!
Dear Lord, thank you so much for another day of life on Earth. Thank you for another beautiful sunrise to enjoy. Thank you for the wonderful sounds of nature, from the cool breeze brushing through the trees to the birds singing melodies. You are a wonderful God, full of grace and mercy. I praise you for allowing me another day to spend with my family. I love you Father! Amen.
LIFE is good when you are happy, see LIFE is better when other people are happy because of you. People may not reward you or thank you for what you do but when God is the reason for loving and giving, you will receive a greater blessing in return.
SPREAD THE LOVE OF GOD TO OTHERS.
The queen behind Holistca2be have nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Even though I was completely surprise with this nomination, I also felt honored to be considered as the sun a giver of light. Thank you Queen Susana for this nomination and your inspiring, must-follow blog: https://holistica2be.wordpress.com/
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for a blog post, and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answers to Susana’s questions:
- What do you love the most about yourself? Be sincere and honesty.
- What are you REALLY grateful for right now? I belong to Jesus.
- How do you reconnect and recharge yourself? Through the word of God and prayer.
- What step, big or small, can you take today towards your dream life? Acquiring more knowledge.
- If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for? To have more platforms to preach about Jesus.
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world? The positive change through my lifestyle.
- How do you shine your light to those around you? By being the good example to them.
- What do you aim to add through your blog to other people’s life? To make sure light of God is reveal and inspire life to be better.
- How blogging has changed your life? To be more committed and expose my mind on how to do things better.
- What keeps you blogging? My desire is to be a plus to life.
- Do you see yourself blogging in 10 years? Yes
- Here are my nominees:
Thank you all for shinning your light and brighten our days!
My questions to the nominees:
- Where does your motivation and inspiration to write come from?
- What is your aim for blogging?
- What is your biggest challenge so far?
- What are the principle that keep you going ?
- What was your toughest decision you ever make?
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world?
- What are your regret in life?
- What was your biggest achievement so far?
- How do you shine your light to those around you and beyond?
- What are you planning to change about your life?
- If you are giving open cheque, what would you write?
To all that have been with me along this amazing journey called apostlespeaks, thank you from the heart! Your presence here is much appreciated. It is a privilege to have you on this journey of blogging.
Hello world, it’s midweek again. All glory to our Maker the creator of everything for the gift of life, sound health and blessing every time. Let us embrace the life given to us by doing something worthwhile and spreading God’s goodness around.
Here is wisdom tidbit for today Everything has opportunity, but not everyone sees it.
What we do see depends mainly on what we look for. Everything in life has both opportunity and obstacle, it’s what you see that magnify most. Though we may all look at the same things at the same time, it doesn’t means we will see the same things.
Your view in life will determine your step in life. A perfect example is the story of David, The Army of Israel and Goliath. With different perception of who Goliath is. David see Goliath as an opportunity that is too BIG to MISS, while other soldiers see as an obstacle that is too BIG to FACE. Therefore whatever you face in life your conclusion will determine your result..
Good bless you, do have a joyful day.