Yesterday is by the side, same with last month but you are here, The Almighty God has kept you for a reason be ready to double your effort in this new month. Never less your effort for anything.
Approach the new month with great desire and you will come out at the top of it.
Welcome to the month of
Happy New Month!!!
The queen behind Holistca2be have nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Even though I was completely surprise with this nomination, I also felt honored to be considered as the sun a giver of light. Thank you Queen Susana for this nomination and your inspiring, must-follow blog: https://holistica2be.wordpress.com/
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for a blog post, and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answers to Susana’s questions:
- What do you love the most about yourself? Be sincere and honesty.
- What are you REALLY grateful for right now? I belong to Jesus.
- How do you reconnect and recharge yourself? Through the word of God and prayer.
- What step, big or small, can you take today towards your dream life? Acquiring more knowledge.
- If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for? To have more platforms to preach about Jesus.
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world? The positive change through my lifestyle.
- How do you shine your light to those around you? By being the good example to them.
- What do you aim to add through your blog to other people’s life? To make sure light of God is reveal and inspire life to be better.
- How blogging has changed your life? To be more committed and expose my mind on how to do things better.
- What keeps you blogging? My desire is to be a plus to life.
- Do you see yourself blogging in 10 years? Yes
- Here are my nominees:
Thank you all for shinning your light and brighten our days!
My questions to the nominees:
- Where does your motivation and inspiration to write come from?
- What is your aim for blogging?
- What is your biggest challenge so far?
- What are the principle that keep you going ?
- What was your toughest decision you ever make?
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world?
- What are your regret in life?
- What was your biggest achievement so far?
- How do you shine your light to those around you and beyond?
- What are you planning to change about your life?
- If you are giving open cheque, what would you write?
To all that have been with me along this amazing journey called apostlespeaks, thank you from the heart! Your presence here is much appreciated. It is a privilege to have you on this journey of blogging.
Having Faith is not making situation or circumstance easy but making impossible to be possible.
There is no how you can keep winning in life without faith in God, Don’t let your faith in God dies no matter the situation you are in.
He is the only Unchangeable Changer you need.
It’s possible with God!
A Beautiful flowers for you!
Lesson from this beautiful flowers is that no matter your color, tribe, language, continent, you are from we are all here to beautiful life with our different.. Be yourself and let be myself! Let peace rain in the world.
How is your day going….
Good Morning, There’s no reason to hold yourself back and say you can’t do something in life unless you go for it and try to do it. Until you have try,try and try again never conclude it is impossible because the word impossible really means i’m possible when i step out with faith to face life.
Go out today with positive mind, positive action towards life then you will attract positive success.
Have a glorious day.
From your humble friend,
Hey buddies, i can sense your day didn’t go the way you planned it. Don’t worry about it, just keep your faith alive because Faith is the art of holding on to things in spite of changing sighs and situation…. So hold on to dreams and trust in God. Everything is going to turn out the best. And if your day is a good one, thumb up for you,💯 but don’t rejoice too much because you can improve on it next day.
Good Night, Tomorrow is another day to get better.
LOVE is a universe language, it allow peace to rain. Wherever you are from Let dwell in LOVE no matter the language, colour, tribe, region etc