The Art of Living Each Day
Each day is a lifetime in the drawing of God.
To awaken each morning is to show you something important your assignment in life is not over, to fall asleep at night is to show you something important that rest is what give birth to another opportunity to start again.
In between waking and sleeping are the golden hours of the day to make a positive different. Whatever your mind can conceive, you can achieve.
The day is giving to carry out whatever your mind has conceived. The supreme art of living is to strive to live each day well and leave a great mark.
But sometimes we may fail and fall short, let us forgive ourselves and move on to do better next day. So live a day at a time and remember that tomorrow is another today.
God bless you, 😂 happy weekend!
Hello world, welcome to the second day in the new year. Blessed be the name of the Lord for His mercy endure forever, be thankful for the gift of life and live the life to glorify God.
Here is my wisdom tidbits for today if you don’t sacrifice for what you desire, what you desire will be the sacrifice.
We would all like to get something for nothing. I have to admit that i’m attracted to such a simple approach to success but never come to reality. If this is the way you think about the reality of your dream then you’ll remain in dreamland.
For your desire to come to reality, you need to sacrifice for it. One of major lesson in 2018 for me is the sacrifice level i put into my dream, vision, relationship, career was not enough to yield the ultimate achievement i really desired. The level of your sacrifice is equal proportional to what to achieve.
- What is a Sacrifice? Is when you intentionally give up a habit in order to improve one’s life.
- To give away something valuable to get at least a possibility to gain something else of more value.
Sacrifice is a essential ingredients for a fulfill life.
This year to get to peak of success,you must be willing to sacrifice for it.
- Sacrifice your time for your family for happy home.
- Sacrifice your pride for meekness to learn new things.
- Sacrifice your wrong habit for better habit.
- Sacrifice your comfort zone for much better life.
- Sacrifice your slothful attitude for hard work attitude.
- Sacrifice your procrastination for doing it now.
- Sacrifice your resource for betterment of others.
God bless you, do have a joyful day.
TIDBIT GAME QUESTION FOR TODAY:
What is the difference between living and existing?
Give us your own view about it.
Game on !!!