Yesterday is by the side, same with last month but you are here, The Almighty God has kept you for a reason be ready to double your effort in this new month. Never less your effort for anything.
Approach the new month with great desire and you will come out at the top of it.
Welcome to the month of
Happy New Month!!!
Good Morning, everyday we have a choice to make in order to determine how our day will be. It can either be faith or fear that will lead us, the choose is yours, just remember that Your Faith can move mountains and your fear can create them. You are determinant of your life. Choose wisely!
Do have a great day.
Good morning, an incident happen yesterday, I saw a friend of mine on my to church and couldn’t believed my eye. I don’t when i said seriously Why are you putting your life on hold?
she said, i didn’t get what i mean.
Okay let me explain to you now,
firstly 👉What is your problem?
I have these challenge with my husband and his family, my marriage is almost 5 years no child.
And so fucking what are you the only one that has problem, because of a problem, you allow it to paralyze your whole life.
See you don’t need to wear your problem like a garment, there is a life to live while you are trusting God for solution. Don’t put your life on hold, on the others aspect of life just because of one deficiency.
Mommy Sarah doesn’t stop progressing on other aspect of life when Isaac has not come.
Have you not read in Genesis 12:9-20.
When Father Abraham and Mommy Sarah went to Egypt for short time, Father Abraham had to beg Mommy Sarah please you are my sister in this city if you don’t want me to lose my life. The bible indicated that when the royal people of city saw Mommy Sarah they said to themselves these one didn’t fit our status only the royal majestic deserve these queen even at 65, yet Mommy Sarah had no child.
So what is your problem? stop wearing your problem about, lay your problem at Jesus feet and move on with your life.
God bless you,
What is your thought about this please 🙏 drop your comments as well.
Don’t make excuses instead executes your goal.
Many people are fun of making excuses for not doing the right in life. See life will show thousand reasons why you will fail, you must not accept it try and show life one hundred thousand reasons you have to succeed.
No matter the excuse you may have, remember time wait for nobody you have to execute your goal because you are on a mission which you must accomplish.
Have blissful day.
Every day is a fresh new canvas..
So just paint the canvas of your life with beautiful days and delightful memories..
Rise and Shine! Do you a great day
The queen behind Holistca2be have nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Even though I was completely surprise with this nomination, I also felt honored to be considered as the sun a giver of light. Thank you Queen Susana for this nomination and your inspiring, must-follow blog: https://holistica2be.wordpress.com/
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for a blog post, and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answers to Susana’s questions:
- What do you love the most about yourself? Be sincere and honesty.
- What are you REALLY grateful for right now? I belong to Jesus.
- How do you reconnect and recharge yourself? Through the word of God and prayer.
- What step, big or small, can you take today towards your dream life? Acquiring more knowledge.
- If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for? To have more platforms to preach about Jesus.
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world? The positive change through my lifestyle.
- How do you shine your light to those around you? By being the good example to them.
- What do you aim to add through your blog to other people’s life? To make sure light of God is reveal and inspire life to be better.
- How blogging has changed your life? To be more committed and expose my mind on how to do things better.
- What keeps you blogging? My desire is to be a plus to life.
- Do you see yourself blogging in 10 years? Yes
- Here are my nominees:
Thank you all for shinning your light and brighten our days!
My questions to the nominees:
- Where does your motivation and inspiration to write come from?
- What is your aim for blogging?
- What is your biggest challenge so far?
- What are the principle that keep you going ?
- What was your toughest decision you ever make?
- What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world?
- What are your regret in life?
- What was your biggest achievement so far?
- How do you shine your light to those around you and beyond?
- What are you planning to change about your life?
- If you are giving open cheque, what would you write?
To all that have been with me along this amazing journey called apostlespeaks, thank you from the heart! Your presence here is much appreciated. It is a privilege to have you on this journey of blogging.
God grant me the placidity to accept the thing i cannot change, the Courage to change the thing i can and the wisdom to know the difference.
Most of the problem we find ourselves in this day are cause by self. We failed to realize that there are something we don’t have the capacity to change and there are something we have the capacity to change when we don’t know the difference we put ourselves in trouble that why your prayer should be the wisdom to know the difference when to act or not.
Let me ask you this question 👉Can you do everything in capacity to add to your age what you will actually be next year now.
*It is impossible so there are things that would not be change whether you try it not.
You need wisdom to know so that you wouldn’t waste your energy on things that doesn’t change and neglect the areas you can change.