“How great is the love of God! He loved me long before I knew His name. He wooed me, chased me, enthralled me, and captured my heart. He didn’t prove His love at a candlelight dinner. There were no long-stemmed roses, but there were thorns. Yes, there were thorns.”
Thank You Jesus!
Happy Good Friday!
Here is my wisdom tidbits for today Each person out there has potential to do great things. But very few of us actually have the courage to pursue our dreams. We are limited by our own fears, surrounding and the judgment coming from other people.
Don’t limit yourself again, go out there to manifest your greatness.
Hello buddies, another day is gradually coming to an end. Here is my good night titters you are in control of your own happiness. Life is going to happen whether you overthink it, overstress it or not. Just experience life and be happy along the way, no matter the outcome your day today. Remember You can’t control everything in your life, but you can control your happiness..
Be happy, stay happy always!
See at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter who’s stronger, smarter,prettier or richer. The only thing that matters is whether you are happy or not.
So don’t allow anything or anyone to steal your happiness, tomorrow is another to make it better.
From your humble friend, #gbolahan-Irebami
Don’t allow yourself to wake up every morning with yesterday issues troubling your mind. Refuse to live backwards, see every day is a new chapter… To get better.
Good Morning and Happy Sunday.
Hey buddies, hope your day is fine.
Here is my closing thought if you take the time to think deep, you will find out is not that bad for you… Because you are better than someone. Always end your day with a grateful heart and be hopeful ” tomorrow will be more splendid “
Good Night, do have a pleasant night rest.
An Eagle soaring high..
- An eagle will not hide or turn from storm but soaring in it.
- An eagle will not wait for others before it do what needful.
- An eagle will not seek to be average like others birds.
- An eagle don’t eat dead thing but fresh prey.
- An eagle has strong vision not like other birds.
Lesson – to soaring high this year, you need to spread your wings
- never hide or turn away from challenges.
- never wait for others before you do the needful.
- never seek for average life go beyond.
- never focus on the past instead aspire for fresh thing.
- never allow your vision to die.