An Eagle soaring high..
- An eagle will not hide or turn from storm but soaring in it.
- An eagle will not wait for others before it do what needful.
- An eagle will not seek to be average like others birds.
- An eagle don’t eat dead thing but fresh prey.
- An eagle has strong vision not like other birds.
Lesson – to soaring high this year, you need to spread your wings
- never hide or turn away from challenges.
- never wait for others before you do the needful.
- never seek for average life go beyond.
- never focus on the past instead aspire for fresh thing.
- never allow your vision to die.
Life is not just waking up every morning and saying, “I want this to happen” or “that to come my way” it require action to get it done.
It’s about getting out there and going for it… Sitting down can’t bring the need you desire.
Life is full of more than one bargained for here, there and everywhere,
You never know what is ahead, how to go about it. You just have to trust your faith and keep God close because His the only programmer of life.
Never say never, because you know you can do it,
Never say later; do it right now.
Never let people bring you down.
They will do anything to watch you fall, and hurt you as well… Be focus,
keep your head up and your heart strong, and let trust be in God
and then, my dear, you can get it done.
God bless you,